This cable is to connect to your Galaxy S III (and any other devices with OTG) for reading your data in your USB Flash Drive.
The connection is so easy, just plug the Micro USB Side to your Samsung Galaxy S III and plug your USB Flash Drive to the USB A Side, then your Galaxy S III can read the data inside your USB Flash Drive.
If your data storage device (say a usb-powered device, see notes below) requires more power to get it worked, then this cable may help too.
This cable comes a Micro USB Female for that, Just plug it into any other USB Charger with Micro USB port, then you can get your data storage devices worked and access data from your it.
– With additional Micro USB for Powered storage device (say a usb-powered hdd).
– Plug and Play
– To read your data inside flash drive / HDD easily.
– The Micro-B plug is for OTG device.
– Compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 OTG/HOST
Capable for the following devices:
– Samsung Galaxy S II / S2
– Samsung Galaxy S III / S3
– Samsung Galaxy Note /Note II
– Samsung Galaxy Nexus
– Poly bag
Can use MOUSE KEYBOARD GPS USB DISK and more ……
There is Micro USB female power connector, Can Power the extralnal USB device , like usb flash disk, usb hard disk.
- – Mirco USB only – power for external hard disk, if you hard disk cannot power up with a usb power cable, please assume this cable cannot help. If the USB Socket from your PC cannot power up your hard disk when using this cable, please use some high-powered usb charger. If you connect USB mass storage device only can read first FAT/FAT32 partition.
- – NTFS partition REQUIRES ROOT
- (Apps – Paragon exFAT, NTFS & HFS+ / Ntfs Mounter /USB OTG Helper & Stick Mount)