For 1080p use Cat6 cable. It not only breaks the limitation of the HDMI cable transmission length, but also
CAT-5e/6 has more flexibility and convenience in cable construction.
• CAT-5e/6 cable can substitute HDMI cable to achieve long distance transmission.
• Follow the standard of IEEE-568B.
• Transmission distance can be up to 30 meters for 1080p while using CAT-6 cable.
• Auto-adjustment of feedback, equalization.
• Signalling rates up to 2.25Gbits in support of 1080P display.
• HDCP compliant.