- Very popular cantilever TV wall mount with cable management
- Fits most 23 to 42 inch LCD and LED TV’s
- Tilts 20 degrees up or down
- Swivels 180 degrees left to right
- Extends from 89mm to 466mm from wall
- Supplied with TV and wall mounting hardware and instruction manual
This excellent value full motion wall mount fits many 23 to 42 inch LCD and LED flat screens up to 30kg. It offers 180 degrees swivel left to right and 20 degrees tilt up or down. Perfect for corner installations to allow easy access for cable connection before final positioning. The heavy steel double hinged arm comes with snap on covers which are added to hide your cables. Supplied with wall fixing kit and M4, M5, M6 and M8 fixing bolts to attach your TV. Our TV wall mounts are made by one of the world’s largest manufacturers and are all fully tested, so you can order with peace of mind. The hole centres should match one of the following dimensions:75mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm, 200mm x 100mm or 200mm x 200mm.
- Full motion wall bracket for 17″ to 37″ LCD LED TVs and monitors.
- -20°-+20° up and down tilt
- 180° swivel
- VESA compliant: 75×75, 100×100, 200×100, 200×200 mm
- Profile: 100-470mm (TV to Wall: 3.9″ to 18.5″ (Fully extended))
- Load Capacity: 66 lbs
What is VESA?
The Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA) has a set of standards for the manufacturing of flat screen televisions and PC monitors. Most manufacturers adhere to these standards.
There are 4 mounting holes in the back of every TV. The distance in millimeters (mm) between these holes determines the VESA compatibility. The first number of the VESA measurement is the horizontal distance; the second the vertical distance.
If your manual doesn’t provide you with the VESA mounting hole information you can simply measure the mounting holes on your TV in inches and convert them to millimeters.
1 inch = 25.4 mm